Sunday 23 August 2015

AEI♥U Challenge #27–Embossing! & Lawnscaping Challenge: Embossing

I wanted to take part in the AEI♥U Challenge when I saw it last week but I had no inspiration to create. I was delighted to find out later that the Lawnscaping Challenge has the same theme - embossing! I was more determined to participate in both! Haha! However, I really had no idea what to create.

Today, as I went about my daily tasks, I forced myself to churn out some ideas at the back of my mind. So this Ellie card is the result. It was pretty fast to create but my creative mental block made it seem like I took forever to make the card.

Hope you like it! :)







Products I used to create this card:
Avery Elle Stamps Ellie
Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border
Kaisercraft Embossing Folder Sentiments
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black
Copic Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment