Monday 2 November 2015

Grumpling in a Bauble Christmas Card

Hi! I love Taylored Expeessions' grumplings so much that I can't have enough of them. Here's another Christmas card I made using the Holiday Grumplings. I picked the penguin as I think that he looks extremely sulky and the best choice to be put in a happy bauble. What a funny contrast! Of course, there must be lots of glitter and shimmer to lift grumpy mood!


Products that I used to made this grumpy Christmas card:
Taylored Expressions Stamps Holiday Grumplings
Taylored Expressions Stamps Deck the Halls
Avery Elle Elle-ments Simply Tags Christmas Ornament Dies
Avery Elle Elle-ments Pierced Circles Dies
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dimensional Banners
Lawn Fawn Dies Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils

I'm entering this card in the Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #9:

No comments:

Post a Comment