Saturday 8 August 2015

Not the Ordinary Kind of Hawaiian Birthday Card

I love creating stuff with a twist, especially with a humorous twist. If only I have the inspiration all the time! I'm pretty happy with this card that I've just made. It is just like how I've pictured it in my head! I couldn't wait to create with this new release from MFT as I've just received my order today. Yes! They delivered really fast, as usual. I received my order in 4 days when I live half a world away! Whoot! I forced myself to get my creative juices flowing. I really wanted to use the tiki hut die as I had hesitated buying it even though I knew I loved it. However, I didn't want to let it be plain or pair it with the girl from the Polynesian Paradise stamp set because they match too well. I want to do something a little different. I was inspired by the sweet girl (I'm a huge Birdie Brown fan!) though, so I went looking for a 'dancing' robot in the Bionic Bots stamp set. Then I saw it! I even put it next to the dancing girl to make a comparison. It seemed to work well. All the robot needed was a similar skirt like this girl's. So here goes! Hope you like this creation and it has put a smile on your face. 






Here is the list of products I have used in this card:

MFT Stamps Bionic Bots
MFT Die-namics Tiki Hut
MFT Die-namics Stitiched Traditional Tag STAX
Copic Sketch Markers
Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black
Prima Sugar Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment