Thursday 6 August 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 240

It's time for another MFT Sketch Challenge! I'm beginning to enjoy this as it gives me a good excuse to craft. Here is the sketch template for the Sketch Challenge 240:
It has just occurred to me that I have missed 238 challenges!!! Below is my interpretation of the sketch. Well, it's quite a direct interpretation, much like my previous submission for sketch 239. The little squares when put together along with a little bow die-cut transform magically into a present. It's pretty apt for the occasion which this card is meant for. The sentiment can be changed and the colours of this card is perfect for Christmas. Somehow, I find that it looks plain but I'm not sure what other colours to add to liven the card, so I left the ants to do the job, Love these tiny creatures from Mama Elephant.

 
Here's a closer look at the dancing ants and the bow die-cut. The bottom right ant has formed a heart with its 'hands'. They are all so cute. The bow cut out so neatly.
 


Here's the list of products that I've to create this card:

MFT Die-namics zig zag stitched square stax
MFT Die-namics postage stamp stax
MFT Stamps you've got mail
Mama Elephant small talk
Avery Elle Elle-Ments finished frames die
Tsukineko VersaMagic
Tsukineko Brilliance
Tsukineko Momento

No comments:

Post a Comment