Wednesday 5 August 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 239


This is the card that I have submitted for the first card challenge in my entire life. Yay!
I've decided to attempt a MFT Card Challenge as they are one of my favourite brands.
 

It happened to be the MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 239.
Here is the template:
 
 
It's a no-colouring-needed card, perfect for those who prefer not to colour. :) Well... I do love colouring but it's just that sometimes it's one of those "I don't feel like colouring" days. :D I use die-cut various shapes and paperpiece them together. It's rather fast to put everything together. The part where I had to crack my head a little bit more was the colour combination.
 
Can someone please teach me how I can add smileys here if anyone is reading? It's killing me that I can't use some emoticons here. ;)
 
 
Here's the list of products that I've to create this card:
 
MFT die-namics scribbles
MFT die-namics dimensional banners
MFT die-namics layered leaves
MFT die-namics cross stitch circle stax
Avery Elle Elle-ments double pierced rectangles
We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders gemstone
Simon Says Stamp thanks die

 

No comments:

Post a Comment